An abyss indeed—sometimes the sheer size and depth of the Internet can be overwhelming. But be afraid no more! With fun and user-friendly social media options, you are able to approach the online social world at your own pace. Marketing and advertising are also possible through a sound strategy of page linking, smart on-page material and contact management. Facebook is perhaps the most widely used and best option to begin your endeavor. As a personal or business step forward in online presence, be sure to be aware of the dangers of scams and phishing on your account as well. To get started, it is simple to set up your page, add your most important and closest contacts and upload photos. Beyond the basics, outlined below are three different ways to approach Facebook to increase your clicks and visits to your personal or business page.
Marketing with Facebook – Increase Conversions & Clicks
1. Facebook layouts can now be customized to have images or colors that give your page character. With custom or template images, you can give your page an atmosphere that better describes what you are about and what you stand for. For example, a solar business could have a Facebook background with blue solar panels and a bright sun in the corner. A Facebook layout can be original and custom made through third-party companies, from which you later upload your creative design onto Facebook for display. This is a fantastic way to catch the eye of the right people.
2. Keywords are important for anyone who wants to market through Facebook. Search engines will include Facebook in their search for keywords. This means you should use keywords about your services and specialties, embed hosted videos and add URLs to your wall posts. If you circulate posts, links, comments and messages about your business, field or passion, people will be drawn into your feed. Communication on the Internet may not be directed at one person in particular, rather at an entire community that must find you to follow you. In this way, keywords play an imperative role to your online traffic.
3. Facebook Groups are another essential way to categorize your audience and Facebook friends. To create a group, follow the easy instructions on Facebook and then invite or suggest friends to join. Sub-group headings should be added to make a group as specific as possible. The advantage of specific groups is that they attract the people that are the most interested, not mildly interested, in your passion or cause. This is the most effective way to find people with similar interests.
Jessica writes about a wide variety of topics. She especially enjoys writing about technology. You can learn more about Facebook layouts at http://www.pagemood.com
- Facebook Marketing And Advertising – Leading Five Strategies To Use A Facebook Page For Affiliate Advertising (frommyexperience.com)
- Tips to Stay Safe and Private on Facebook – Social Networking Sites and Privacy (allenandallen.com)
- Facebook Vs. Google+: The Battle Of The Internet Titans [Infographic] (thisblogrules.com)
- Can You Build A Brand On Facebook? (smallbusinessmavericks.com)